About Me

My Photo
I use this blog mostly to share bits of myself and what I am working on. Photography has always been my passion. But even more than that, capturing people's true emotion has been my greatest joy. I love sharing the biggest moments in life and having the chance to tell the story of those moments - through the eye of my camera. My aim when working on a job is to disappear in the background and capture your day, event or people in such a way that will reveal them in their most natural state...with honest emotion & real moments. I am also an active member of the Wedding Photojournalist Association.

WPJA

Friday, September 30, 2011

Gotwyn & Charlene : Martin Luther Parish Khomasdal, Windhoek Country Club

























































For more information on SNP, please visit our website or scroll around the blog more...!

No comments: